Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Coach Tour Dress Knockoff: Gift Reprise


I made another Coach Tour dress knockoff! I decided to make my oldest sister a dress a looooong time ago but the good news is I finally finished it and gave it to her, and she wore it to work and didn't fall apart! So that's pretty great ;)
 
 When I told her I would make a dress for her, she requested one that looked like my Coach Tour knockoff. The first fabric I got for this was double knit, like my original, but I didn't buy enough and couldn't fit it. Dur. I got this jersey and hoped it'd work, and I think it does. It's looser than my dress is, but that's ok because Liz moves around alot (she works in a kindergarten classroom).
 Oh, and it has pockets, which I think might be Liz's favorite She is enraged by the skimpy pockets-to-dress ratio found in most RTW.
Oh, and last night Liz and I made crayon art! I think it turned out rather great, if I may say so myself :D

1 comment:

  1. Each Movado sporting events activity watches provide the same overall look similar to same form for tie structure, same protect knobs alongside hands. Surrounding the Movado replica Louis vuitton handbags discover site, one can find there's line designed to details an innovative Movado benefit from Replica Ulysse Nardin watches UK completely and this claims, "The talent of Movado could possibly Replica Watches UK be the artwork of energy. " Movado was initially found all the way through 1881 just by Achille Ditesheim included in the Swizz hamlet discount knockoff TAG Heuer watches Chaux-de-Fonds. The same as most Swiss observe agencies, Movado gives you slowly together with progressively designed within standing and even subscriber trust because high grade, unique varieties, along utilizing accurate span retaining industrial. Whenever Ditesheim built Movado, they only allowed us be nineteen yrs. ancient. Movado consists of heritage related to style together with possesses much more than One one hundred Replica Designer Handbags patents on their identify apart from the 2 hundred or maybe more global ribbons it's received for the purpose of layout alongside development in the business.

    ReplyDelete