Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Dad Made Me a Box!

Don't you love getting new things to aid you in your hobbling? I sure do!
And for once I got something to HOLD my sewing gear instead of adding to the pile!
AND it was a Christmas present!
And my dad MADE it!
 One night in mid-December, I was holding my sewing box when the bottom fell out of it. 
It looked like something from out of a carton--the bottom just fell, followed closely by my sewing tools.
But it's cool because now I have this lovely to keep all my thread neatly stored in!
(The rest of my tools are still chilling in a Maurices shoebox)
My dad's awesome, y'all. He even put my initial on the front!
And varnished it all glossy!
And it kind of reeks of varnish but I'm okay with that :D 
Because now I have a wooden briefcase-y box for all my thread needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment